Welcome to Thecookdiary.com, your number one source for healthy and delicious recipe. We’re dedicated to giving you the very best of recipe, with a focus on fidelity, customer service and uniqueness.
Founded in 2018 by Thecookdiary Team, The cook diary has come a long way from its beginnings in an India. When Thecookdiary first started out, out passion for helping other to provide recipe to cook easy and healthy food, providing the best idea for food makers drove them to cook variety of delicious dishes and simplest way of cooking with the easy steps with tracking and timer control inside a booming online website. We now serve customers all over the palce and are thrilled to be a part of the quirky wing of the recipe/food industry.
Cooking for your family and friends is one of the greatest gifts you can give them. It is an investment of time and love, and sitting down together to enjoy a delicious dinner or scrumptious dessert makes it all worth it. We are here for you! This is your home for tried and true, classic recipes to serve and celebrate your family and friends.
At Thecookdiary, we believe a passion for food isn’t limited to the kitchen. A person can be as satisfied by eating a good meal as by reading about one. Therefore, our mission is to educate and to entertain cooks and readers of all levels who are interested in the diverse world of food. We accomplish this by offering the following:
- Full-length articles, columns, in-depth recipe details, essays including food and popular culture, history, and humor.
- Culinary resources, cooking tips, and an integrated culinary dictionary.
- An extensive and ever-growing collection of carefully edited recipes from chefs, restaurants, current cookbooks, and home cooks from the United States and abroad, including a large section of Portuguese recipes.
- A weekly digest that summarizes the new articles on the site as well as passes along unique, timely information about people, places, and events in the world of food.
- A syndicated service that delivers daily recipes, articles, and news directly to readers who prefer not to receive newsletters/e-mails.
- Creation of “Eating Our Words,” a companion event to “Talking with Your Mouth Full,” where a local chef creates a multiple-course menu inspired by the readings. In November, both events traveled to Seattle, WA, where Tom Douglas created a meal inspired by the work of eight talented local writers.